Carpet Cleaning Beaverton Oregon
Winkel Carpet Cleaning Beaverton Oregon Services, Reputation, Experience, Education, Systems, and Guarantee is what makes us the The Best Carpet Cleaning Beaverton Oregon.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FROM WINKEL CARPET CLEANING Beaverton Oregon:
- Long Lasting, Deep Clean – We extract all the dirt, grime & debris from 100% of your carpet yarn. We don’t just buff the surface like some bonnet or carbonation methods (Dry-Chemical Systems) do. With our cleaning process your carpets and rugs will stay cleaner longer because we extract all the dirt & debris.
- Kills Germs, Bacteria, and Dust Mites – Our High Powered, Truck-Mounted Steam Extraction process kills and extracts most germs, bacteria, and dust mites from your carpet fibers. The carpet mills recommend Hot Water Extraction (steam) as the preferred cleaning method.
- We Use Baby-Safe, Allergy-Free Cleaning Solutions: Green Cleaning Agents – The carpet cleaning services offered by Winkel use agents that are designed for your particular carpet & rug fibers and are safe for children and animals.
- No Cleaning Residue Left in Your Carpets – We use rinsing strokes to make sure no cleaning residue is left in your carpet yarns. By flushing out all the dirt, grime, and cleaning agents we restore your matted traffic lanes to fluffy and soft carpet fibers with no soap residue making your carpets stay cleaner longer.
We guarantee there will be absolutely no residue is left in your carpet fibers. You will get the best carpet cleaning Beaverton Oregon has to offer.
Our Carpet Cleaning Beaverton Oregon Services Include:
- Fast Drying Time – Because of our deep extraction, 20 horse-powered truck mounted equipment, we pick up 98% of the moisture we put down. Only your carpet fibers are barely damp. Depending on the grade of carpeting and the air circulation in your home our drying time is approx. 2-8 hours.
- We Don’t Cut Corners: We Clean Them! – We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
- We Move Most Furniture – We move most furniture and place plastic tabs and blocks under the furniture so the carpets will dry properly.
- We Are IICRC Certified – This assures you that we have been trained and tested. And we abide by a strict code of ethics which results in the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Our Service is Free – There is nothing worse than paying for a service and not being happy or thrilled with the results. You have peace of mind always when you use us to clean your carpets.
- 12 Years of Experience – As the saying goes “practice makes perfect.” And we have perfected our carpet cleaning Beaverton Oregon methods and spotting techniques to give our clients maximum cleaning results. If it can be removed, Winkel gets it out.
- Professional Friendly Service – You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job. We also call a day or two later to make sure you are still thrilled with our service.
Let’s face it; it’s tough to get excited about the need to clean your carpets. At Winkel Carpet Cleaning Beaverton Oregon we understand how you feel. So we try our best to make this process as seamless for you as we can. It’s our desire to get in and do the job efficiently with as minimal “downtime” to you and your lifestyle as possible. Our mission is to give the best carpet cleaning Beaverton Oregon has to offer.
Our 12 Step Carpet Cleaning Beaverton Oregon Process
Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. He will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results
2: Furniture Moving
Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces such as china hutches and electronics are left in place under our regular pricing structure. The furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
A preconditioning agent is applied to break down traffic area soil and general spots for more thorough cleaning
Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
A professional carpet groomer is used to further loosen the soil.
6: Soil Extraction
Your carpet is then thoroughly cleaned using specialized cleaning solutions designed for your carpet fibers with our powerful 20 horse powered Truck Mounted extraction cleaning system without overwetting the carpet..
7: Through Rinsing
Your carpets are then thoroughly rinsed guaranteeing to you that no cleaning residue is left behind.
Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced so that there is no sticky residue left behind. This also leaves your carpet soft and fresh.
9: Post Spot
Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions. For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, be sure to have professional carpet protector applied to your carpet.
10: Post Grooming
Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave. Post grooming helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position.
11: Speed Dry
For Special circumstances high velocity air movers can be placed during the carpet cleaning process to promote faster drying.
12: Post Cleaning Inspection
Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.
That’s a 12 step program for great carpet cleaning services, provided by Winkel Carpet Cleaning!
Schedule your Free In-Home Inspection Today and Save 15%
Call 503-357-8306 today or click here to sign up online.
Enjoy the best Carpet Cleaning Beaverton Oregon has to offer